So what do you all think of super rookie group Monsta X?
Let’s find out with these questions, shall we?
- Do you find yourself constantly replaying their debut song “Trespass” just so you can learn the choreography?
- Do you stream all their music show performances, forsaking sleep?
- Would you rather re-watch old No.Mercy and Deokspatch episodes than go out and be productive?
- Have you already memorized exactly who sings what line and what he looks like when singing, but can’t remember the last time you fed your fish?
If you answered “yes” to one or more question, then you’ve got it bad for Monsta X. If you answered “yes” to all the questions, then you are me.
Yes, I admit, I am gone over this group. Completely, utterly gone. Like never to return.
And I think I have a bias, but I don’t really know for sure. I probably have seven.
But you can benefit from my hopelessness! I purchased 6 (yes 6) Monsta X “Trespass” mini-album CDs and I will most likely purchase more. I’m trying to support these boys any way I can. And I’m trying to get all 7 of the photocards–one of each member. See? Hopeless.
Three of the six CDs are in my possession now, and three more are still to be delivered to me.
Of the three I have, one is a repeat photocard of Jooheon, so now you have the chance to own it, along with the CD of course (and the photobook is gorgeous!)!
Would you like to win this CD and photocard? Then just do the following:
- Follow me on Twitter @Mama_Fangirl_ (that’s my new account) and @SueMarue (my personal account) if you don’t already.
- Mention either or both of my accounts and tweet me a picture of your favorite Monsta X member or a favorite picture of the whole group.
- In the tweet, tell me what it is about Monsta X, or a specific member, that makes you a fan of them.
- Use the hashtags #Monsta_X and #CDGiveaway.
Don’t forget to add the underscores after Mama and Fangirl in my twitter username (like this: Mama_Fangirl_), because there’s a twitter user without the underscores who isn’t me.
This giveaway is open to U.S. and International readers, as long as postage stays around $10 U.S. If it’s more than $10, and you’re willing to pay the difference, we can arrange that too. And if you’re a minor, make sure you have your parent’s permission to give out your address.
You have from now until Tuesday, June 2nd at 12PM (noon) Pacific Time to get those tweets in to me. I’ll be using a randomizer to pick a winner, so everyone has a fair chance! But you won’t win if you’re not following me. That’s not too hard to win a CD, right?
Go go go! Good luck, everyone!